Tuesday 5 November 2013

Its OK to be CRAZY

Have you ever thought of a world without the soulful tunes of a guitar? Or the art of expressing oneself through dance? It would be a rather saddening life, not worth its beautiful pile of problems.

Every now and then even the busiest people feel the need to loosen up and let go. I must say, even though I am not the busiest person around, I find it difficult to continue my day in the same pace all the time. I have my highs and lows, in fact, all of us do. We just react in different ways. Some decide to ignore how they feel and force themselves with their busy schedules, while some just cannot find a convincing enough answer to why they should not listen to their heart and care about how they are feeling.

In my opinion, no matter what a person chooses to do with his day, he should be happy and satisfied. It depends on the person and his control over his actions and thoughts. For example, I am not the kind of person who would think twice before having a night out with my friends, regardless of what I have the next day (unless it is an end-sem exam, in which case my friends wouldn't either). My policy: I am the master of my life. Unless it is beyond legal boundaries, I will do what I want and however I want it and nobody can change or influence that. Ofcourse you make mistakes on the way and then learn from them but that's how it is supposed to be. Life sucks if you live by the advices and warnings that you hear, your life should be defined by yourself. So make it a little entertaining, a little crazy :) and do everything that you WANT to do. No regrets. Life (as a human) happens just once.     

1 comment: