Sunday 29 December 2013

The Real Resolution?

Hello everyone! I know, It has been a long time since I have updated you guys. Hope you had a warm Christmas! 
This month has been a busy time for me, actually the busiest in the entire year. All that I had been wanting to do in life has finally started to happen. 
I hope you guys have checked my website out. If you haven't, please do. --> http://www.exercisemyway.net63.net/index.html . I want to reach out to as many souls as I can. This is just the smallest step I could take to start with.

People ask me, why I spend so much time in advising people about fitness. Well, the answer to that is, people don't realize the importance and the need for fitness. They fail to realize the fact that it could solve all their health and money problems. Hospitals will have lesser reservations and appointments. And the nation will be working a lot more efficiently. If you are laughing at this and find it utterly pointless, then deep down you know that you want to exercise but just find it too difficult to begin with. 

When you wake up in the morning, what is the first thought that occurs in your mind? That pretty much defines your day. Mine is: "What workout am I doing today?" Also, "What a beautiful morning it is." This positive energy always stays with me through the day and keeps me going. Do what you love, and love what you do. 

Always, make time for things that you love to do. Whether it is painting, or singing, or just playing an instrument, you should make sure that you find some time in your busy day for that one thing that you love to do. 
Mine is going for a long drive with my sister with loud music on, we scream our lungs out knowing that there is no one listening to us. Sadly, I can't do that in college.

All these small things make up an awesome day. And if all the days in your life are awesome, then your life is the best. Meet new people, learn new things, and have fun. Create something exciting and feel proud. Discover a shortcut to your favorite place in your city and feel happy. If a joke crosses your mind, let it out to the people around you and spread laughter. Feel contented. Go to a park and for once, don't listen to music, feel peaceful. If you hear the tune of your favorite song, no matter where you are, dance. Feel the freedom. If you love someone, let the person know how much you value him/her, feel the warmth. If you find your favorite chocolate in your bag, scream and let your excitement out, feel high. If you desire to do a hundred skips, go ahead and do it. Feel the satisfaction. Treat yourself.
Live for these small happy moments in life, which make up a big part of your story. Start writing yours today. :) Have a wonderful new year filled with new spirits and lots of parties. Happy 2014 folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment